Hello everyone and Happy new year! I hope you had a lovely start, I disappeared a bit from social media and the blog, as I was spending some lovely time both in Ireland and Italy. It’s been one of the longest Xmas holidays I had in ages and I really enjoyed that!
This year resolution will be just one, and I’ll have to try and stick to it: switch off from the phone a bit more (travelling to a place without a good internet connection of wifi made me realize how addicted I am to it…). So as soon as we got home my lovely husband suggested starting by keeping the phones away from the bedroom and getting an old style Alarm Clock.
Now that might sound funny but it’s hard to still find alarm clocks in shops as everyone is using mobiles phones, and especially to find nice design ones…. but with a little research here’s my top 10 alarm clock list:
I’ve never been a fan of Valentine’s day: if you’re single it’s just a horrible day when the all world seems to remind you about it (I’ve been there so many times), but also as a couple I don’t think you need a special day to celebrate love….
That said, a part of me still loves and hopes to receive a little gift, something minimal that maybe makes you remember a special moment you spent together.
So here’s my minimal Valentine’s day Gift List:
I have to admit I am a last minute Xmas present kind of person, running around like crazy the last days to try and find something. So I’m happy to share with you some last minute GIFT IDEAS:
So I’m happy to share with you some last minute GIFT IDEAS:
1/ GIFT FOR SISTER, MOTHER, GIRLFRIENDS:
- Marble Coasters – Oliver Bonas
- Roud Mirror- Moebe
- Personal MINI Jewels box – Nomess
- Bottle Grinder – MENU
- Hang On – Norman Copenhagen
- Räsymatto apron – Marimekko
- How to Hygge – The Secret of Nordic Living
- Sholder Canvas Tote – Stighlorgan
2/ GIFT FOR BROTHER, FATHER, BOYFRIENDS:
- Passport Case – MUJI
- Rolltop Backpack – Stighlorgan
- Wireless Headphones – Urbanears
- Tumbler Alarm Clock – Menu
- Webbing Belt – Stighlorgan
- Bike Light – Lucetta
- The Right Tool – Card
- Cognac Glasses – Normann Copenhagen
I hope you’ll find it useful! Have you got all your presents sorted already?
P.S.Most of the pieces are available with prompt delivery, but always double check on the website or try and find it in a shop.
I recently discovered the dutch brand Hema in one of London airport departure shop:
- Candleholder / 2.Storage Boxes / 3. Metal Basket / 4. Storage Felt Box / 5. Cappuccino Mug / 6. Paper Clips 7. Fleece Throw 8. A5 Notebook
Apparently founded in 1926 as a department store for “ordinary” people, I’m surprised that I never heard about it but I’ve been attracted by the variety of things, the lovely color palette of the shop and the really convenient prices…
The above is my wishlist! As autumn is here I’m in love with the grey&yellow combination.
Have a look on their website for the full catalog (it changes really quickly, so keep an eye on it) …the stationary section is my favorite 🙂
Have you ever heard of this brand before?
p.s. All comments are mine, I am not affiliated with the brand in any way…
Hello! Today I’m sharing with you, 5 tips to pick a minimal bookcase for your house:
1. Space: considering how much space you have is the first step, I love long walls covered by books, but in small flats, it could suffocate the space. Look for something modular, that can grow together with your collection…
Vitsoe 606 Universal shelving system – Small modular bookcase